Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Happy Birthday SABBY! that's ME!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SabbyluvsOzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I just wanted everyone to know that August 2nd is my Birthday. I'm turning 25 which makes me feel kinda old but what I would like is some "Turning a quarter century" advice from those of you that have been there before. Or you can share a story or something about something you did when you were 25 or somewhere you went, whatever. If a member of THE RUNAWAYS were to reply, that would be fantastic... Anyhow, I hope you all have something to share 'cuz thats what makes message boards worth reading, cheers and goodnight [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

    <font color="#ff00ff" size="1">[ August 01, 2003 01:09 AM: Message edited by: SabbyluvsOzzy ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Dearest Sabby,
    Happy birthday sweetheart. Don't think I can give you much advice on being 25 anymore except that it's a fantastic age when you're young with a firm as* and flawless skin. I'm happy for you darling. Never take being young for granted. Once it's gone, it's a fight to keep gravity on your side!
    I send my love and birthday wishes to ya.
    Kiss [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie Currie [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY SABBY!
    When I was 25...it was a very good year.
    Especially since I was sooooooo much younger then.
    Do you seriously feel old???
    Actually I was w*rking some s*cky job trying to make ends meet back then. Strumming the old guitar in my spare time.
    Hey!! That's STILL what I'm doing! Go figure!!!
    Enjoy your next trip around the sun SabbyluvsOzzy!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    WOW I was simultaneously posting with Cherie Currie!
    You should stop by her message board Sabby. It's right here on HostBoard.
    Later,
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...bb=forum&f=104

  5. #5
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sabby, age is a state of mind. I am 42 and still behave/act young. I may have lost a step or 2 but still have fun. Sabby, it only get's more fun.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Due to too much fun, I can't give that much insight to the year 25 for me. My 20's were a blur and the memories are a tad hazy.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh, to be 25 again............I think I was out rockin and rolling with a band somewhere! enjoy it, it's hard stay responsible, but try to, and hey, being over 30 isn't that bad either!
    The Hawk,
    PS, A b day greeting from Cherie, how cool is that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •